Friday, December 17, 2010

Well it is December. We got through November just fine. No one mentioned Mike's birthday during Thanksgiving and I was fine with that. I don't even know if anyone thought about it. I know Rachel had a hard day, but I didn't ask her why or bring it up. I have already moved on but in a lot of ways she has not. Rachel thinks of me moving on as forgetting or not caring about Mike anymore. I needed to move on a long time ago. A person cannot live in the past. She knows this but I still think it is hard for her to see me let go. Rachel is perfectly fine with me dating others after she is off in college and not around! Silly girl. I think it just scares her; she will get over it! I am grateful that Rachel and I got away during Thanksgiving and that we were able to spend some good quality time with just the two of us.

It was a good break for her right before the big Winter Wishes Assemble that she was in charge of at the high school. We both put a lot of time into the assembly. It was our way have having the Christmas spirit this year. Rachel and I will be spending Christmas at home by ourselves. Not bad, just kind of different and lonely. Oh well, Jeffrey will be back east with his fiancee and Marie, Chris and Ethan are staying at home.

On another note, why are people so angry and why do they tend to jump to the wrong conclusion? Just throwing that out. I am really getting tired of people who judge unjustly. Sorry just thinking about that lately. Well I want to go to bed before 1am for the first time in three weeks! Hope everyone is finding the spirit of Christmas somehow and somewhere.

No comments: