Friday, October 1, 2010

Staying Afloat

It has been a long time since I wrote anything on here! I have been working on proofing the book version before I give it to the proof readers...okay that sounds weird but I am trying to limit the errors!

September was a busy month. I worked for the school district everyday but 3. That makes me one busy substitute! I agreed to work 1/2 days every Tuesday in the office and that will be fun. I am also in charge of the class of 2011 graduation party. That is a major big deal here. I am enjoying it so far and the people that have stepped up to the plate are wonderful. That and substituting will keep me busy this year.

As for life at home, well with every free moment I have I go through boxes of my mom's stuff. Most of it is junk but may have sentimental value to one of us kids. So I have been taking photographs of everything and putting them on a document to send to my sisters so they can see what they want. This has been a huge undertaking. Getting the stuff up here, well that was an experience I would like to forget but it may take awhile. One of the reasons I haven't been on here is because I didn't know what to write about that weekend. I still don't, so maybe I will wait until the words come to me. I will say I was very disappointed in my mom's partner, but I guess people grieve in different ways.

So I guess I am moving forward everyday and trying to stay ahead of it all. I don't feel like I am drowning, I just feel like I am barely getting things done! Life is still good, my kids are all happy, my grandson is the cutest little guy on earth so no real complaints here.

I have had some great times with the teens here and on our trips to Redmond, football games and shopping. Now it is time to start saving $ for our next adventure and time to go dance in the living room....one of my favorite songs just came on!!!

No comments: