Sunday, June 28, 2009

Made it Through Friday and Saturday

Friday - After a LONG annoying time, the house in Redmond closed Friday. I sold it for $100,000 less then it was worth, but it is no longer a thorn in my side anymore. The closing date changed 3 times this week. The buyers almost backed out over a $300 credit they wanted to fix something their inspector said was fine. Oh well, it is over. Rachel and I went camping with some other girls and had a good time. I actually got up early (I didn't sleep so might as well) and walked to the overlook of the beach. It was cool to see a bald eagle soaring above the beach, but below me. Good luck I hope!
Saturday - After coming home from camping we drove to the closest mall (one hour away) and did some retail therapy! We rushed home at 6 and then had 12 kids show up to watch a movie on the big screen. Keeps my mind busy and off of things I don't want to think about.

1 comment:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Yea! so glad you sold the house and also saw the bald eagle!