Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lesson's Learned

I have been thinking a lot about what I have learned over the last 3 years. There have been good and bad lessons learned. I have learned you will get hurt many times trying to find love again. It makes it hard to open your heart but I believe there is still hope. I have learned just because someone is your friend does not mean you can't trust them with your money. I have also learned that even at my age, some men don't understand no and will try to take advantage of you. No one I went out with, just a dirty old man; somethings never change.
There have also been some good things I have learned. My children are my rock. My extended family is so supportive. My girlfriends are amazing. And even with the bad lessons, I may cry for hours or days, but I can smile, forgive and slowly move on. That is the main thing I have learned. Smile, forgive and move on.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love your post Grace!